Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, ...

Okay, a little delayed here.  So sorry for that.

I am super super super excited to be able to switch gears a bit and move on to Christmas goodies!! My head is spinning with ideas and 'pinspirations', some Christmas, some not.  I have my last show coming up next week so need to get hoppin', but I also have a growing list of custom orders on the verge of completion with I will post as soon as they're done.  If you see something you like, let me know and if you know of something you want, I will do my darndest to get it done for you.  Thanks, friends!
I love this print - it can be sized pretty much to whatever suits you.  I think this one is 24x36.  Framed and distressed$30


We could also make that this...

or this ...
 
or this.

Oh, so cute and fun to make.  Let me know your color preferences. Shown here without star $12, with wire star $15

A variation of the pumpkins.  More to come - some with scrapbook paper, some snowmen, etc... $15

I love this. 3 ft tall and wide. Lightweight and easy to hang or set on your porch. $22 with lights and wire

$15 without

Example of distressing on star

One of many to come - clearly this can be done any size/wording/colors. 4"x8" $8

Love these little trees - also available: 'O Come Let Us Adore Him'

1 comment:

  1. Hi there...remember me? I got linked up to your website from Michelle. I really want the "Oh Holy Night" sign (first one pictures above)! How do I go about ordering?

    ReplyDelete